Sep 30, 2009

The threat of an envious blogger

Just check my blogger dashboard and I saw one comments waiting for moderation in my uzisero blog and when I read the comments I'm shock (kun abi lng nashock ako, just for the sake of thrill) truth is, I just laugh at it.

Heres the comment:


Who ever the owner of the blog, he/she is 'DESPERATELY' wants to earn from adsense. Damn the owner of that blog (kun abi akig :D). If he/she wants to earn from adsense why not take more efforts to get more traffic in your blog and not to give threat to others just to get clicks.

So to all my illegal blogger friends, supervisors, manager, classmates, friends, ladies and gentlemen, good morning este, if my adsense account get banned, you know what it means, its PAYBACK time.

Note: Pls. don't forget to take note the blog, just for reference. :D